At ArtistPR, our philosophy with implementation is this:
- It doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be done.
- It is much easier to edit something that is already set up than to build it from scratch.
That’s why as part of our Premium Membership, we build and host your music website, ecommerce store and marketing funnel on our platform. It’s designed to help you get up and running as quickly as possible. While most artists are happy with default setup, some want further customization and we provide all the guides to help you edit your site. Everything can be customized to your liking.
Here is what we will build for you using our proven templates, customized with your content:
Website (powered by WordPress)
- Home page, including
- Music player (Soundcloud or Spotify embed)
- Video gallery (YouTube feed)
- Image gallery (Instagram feed)
- Updates (Facebook page or Twitter feed)
- About page
- Contact page
eCommerce Store (powered by WooCommerce)
- One of your music profiles (Soundcloud, Spotify, Reverbnation or YouTube) will be used to create products for each of your songs.
- A product feed is set up to will automatically create new products anytime you add a new song to your music profile. This is scheduled to run every 10 days.
- A Printful account will be setup on your behalf and integrated with your website.
- 7 product templates will be created for you and and added to your store.
- Fan Magnet with opt-in form (For fans to subscribe to your newsletter list)
- Fan Magnet Thank You Page with Upsell for your Music Membership * (Fans will be redirected to this page after they subscribe)
- Product Thank You Page with Upsell for your Music Membership * (Fans will redirected to this page after they purchase a product from your store)
- Music Membership Sales Page
- Merchandise Upsell Page
- Thank You Page
* In the past, we built a Fan Tripwire Upsell page in addition to the Music Membership Upsell page. However we found many artists got stuck at this step because there were just too many decisions needed. Because our goal is to get you up and running as quickly as possible, we decided to remove the step in our Done-For-You Marketing Funnel setup. If you want to include this step in your funnel, just let us know and we will help you get it set up.
FYI: In our own funnels after a lot of testing, we found that if you give enough value in the tripwire upsell — you could charge a higher price without decreasing conversions. This is another reason why we decided to leave out the Tripwire step.
Autoresponders and lists
- Fan Newsletter 1: Fans who subscribe to this newsletter from your website will be sent a free music download. They will receive 3 follow up emails promoting your Music Membership product.
- Fan Newsletter 2: Fans who purchase something from your store will be automatically subscribed to this list. They will receive 3 follow up emails promoting your Music Membership product.
- Fan Newsletter 3: Fans who purchase your Music Membership product will be automatically subscribed to this list. They will receive 1 Thank You email.
- If a fan, who is already subscribed to one of your newsletters, makes a purchase on your website, they will automatically be moved to the correct list (depending on what they buy).
- The opt-in form is integrated on your website. It appears at the bottom of your pages and on your Fan Magnet page.
- When creating new products, you have the option to select which newsletter (if any) to add the customer to after a successful purchase.
- Unlimited subscribers
- 15,000 emails per month
- 30,000 emails per month if you set up a custom domain name
An email account ( YOUR_SITEBUILDER_USERNAME@musicprosite.com ) will be created for you. All emails sent to this address will be forwarded to you.
If you need additional development beyond what is listed above, please contact us to purchase a custom development package.